The Picture Perfect Wedding
Our team has more than 20 years of combined experience. We will customize a quote that focuses solely on your needs. If you want the picture-perfect wedding of your dreams, we can make it possible. Rental World is well-connected with local vendors and venues. We are geniuses with logistics and have remarkable design abilities. We can work with any sized budget you throw at us.
Whether you want your wedding to be sophisticated, western, classic elegant, rustic glam, or modern chic, Rental World has you covered. Call us today to set up your free professional consultation at one of our locations: Brownsville, Harlingen, Weslaco, McAllen, or Corpus Christi.
If you have decided to have your wedding outdoors, congratulations! Outdoor weddings are romantic and beautiful. They are also not as easy as they might look. Follow these tips and you will be sure to shine on your wedding day:
- Have a secondary plan in place – Have a backup location, like renting a tent from us. Don’t let the weather ruin your special day.
- Make your guests comfortable – It’s HOT in South Texas. Don’t leave your guests out in the sun without any relief. Have your ushers give guests cold water as they are seated. Consider printing your wedding program on a fan so that guests can fan themselves. Think about renting tent fans or, if your budget allows it, rent a portable tent A/C and a generator from us.
- Use flameless candles – We rent LED Candles. They don’t blow out, so you can have a beautiful glow no matter what.
- Think about Windy Conditions – Avoid light fabric like chiffons and silk dresses. Use a trusted tent vendor like Rental World so that your tent will stand up to gusting winds.
- Permits – Do not forget to contact your city parks department or other local government to get a permit for an outdoor wedding. When you plan your wedding with Rental World, our wedding planners take care of this for you.
- Think About the Sun – The sun needs to be on your guests’ backs rather than in their eyes.
- Make sure to have plenty of time allotted for setup – Have extra family members and volunteers in place to assist with setting up and any last-minute changes in plans.