Damage Waiver (DWC) is charged on all rental items. DWC is a standard rental fee common throughout the industry. DWC covers normal wear and tear consistent with normal use.
Damage Waiver (DWC) does not cover:
- Mold, burn holes, candle wax, or excessive soiling on linens
- Any items not returned (including crates, carts, and racks)
- Loss or damage to equipment caused by theft, vandalism, or mysterious disappearance, or malicious mischief
- Broken or chipped dishware of glassware
- Use or operation of equipment in a manner inconsistent with the manufacturer’s instructions or contrary to the rental contract.
- Loss or damage to accessory equipment such as welding leads, electric cords, bits, batteries, hoses, tires, tubes, or harnesses, etc.
- Loss or damage due to overloading or exceeding rated capacity, misuse, abuse, or improper servicing of equipment.
- Seizure or destruction of the equipment by order of a government authority.