Coffee Maker 100 Cups
Commercial 100 cup coffee maker/server operational instructions:
- Fill coffee maker to the desired level with COLD water (Maker will not work with hot water)
- Please use Regular/Course Grind Coffee in the basket. There are no paper filters required, so the coffee must be coarse enough so it does not fall through the holes in the basket.
- Set the long metal pump into the heat well inside the coffee maker and gently set the basket with coffee grinds onto the pump. DO NOT FORCE the BASKET DOWN!
- Place the lid on the coffee maker and plug into a regular 110-120volt AC outlet. Turn ON coffee maker.
- Light will come on when coffee is ready. Coffee will remain at serving temperature as long as it’s on.
- When your event is over, turn off coffee maker before disconnecting from outlet.
- 100 cups requires about 7.5 cups of coffee course grounds and takes 70 minutes brew time.